Friday 21 March 2014

About Me and My Blog ^.^

Hi there! :) 

My Name is Anna in case you hadn't guessed already :P 

I'm 5 ft 1 inch hence the little part! I have brown eyes, pale skin and I think naturally brown hair (which is mildly curly)...but it's been a while since I've had natural hair colour so I can't be sure...opsi!

I am a beginner at this so any advice/tips/input would be greatly appreciated <3

Before starting properly I thought I'd say a little about myself and what I hope to achieve through blogging!


My Current lifestyle:

I am presently a student in my final year soon to graduate...argh! D: I study psychology and counselling!

I currently reside in London but maybe shifting around over the year while I sort my life out as not being a student any more XD.

I'm generally a balance of good and weird which I love to be ^.^ I love to laugh, read, goof around, bit of activity here and there and generally spend hours procrastinating via the internet and TV. 

I also have an extreme addiction to make-up and beauty products (and coca-cola for that matter) hence the creation of this blog :P. I have probably spent at least a quarter of my life alone just watching and reading a variety of blogs and videos and books to gain the most I can from them! 

I am also a known cheapskate/on-line shopping addict and love a good bargain which is both a blessing and a curse. 

So...Why the Blog?

As I mentioned before I absolutely love make-up and beauty and have spent a lot of my life thus far researching and generally teaching myself about most things beauty :) While I am probably not an expert a lot of people have said I'm really clued on about a variety of things and that I should pursue it further rather than just limiting it to just helping my friends, which is very nice of them to say :) 

So after a few years of people saying it I've finally found some courage to challenge myself and give it a go because if other people can, why shouldn't I :} 

My aims for it to provide advice and opinions on issues like  make-up, skincare, haircare, nails and general lifestyle and made a few random things thrown in here and there just for the heck of it!


So why should I bother reading this?

Honestly because if you do I will love you forever! But in all seriousness it's up to you, maybe I will come up something you might be interested in as I intend to cover most bases and perhaps provide a different view on things a lot of people cover. And not to sound like a smart ass but I know a lot about individual differences in people and how to give people that little something unique. 

With hope you will give me a shot if not enjoy your lives any who :) 

xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment